:: Videos zu Lesbengesundheit ::
1) Videoclip (4'30 min) von NHS Choices (Großbritannien) zu Lesbian Healthcare
Find out about the challenges and concerns that lesbian and bisexual women can face
when using healthcare services.
2) Lesbian health matters (58 min) mit Patricia Robertson
What makes lesbian health different from the health concerns of women in general? Are these
differences inherent in lesbians, or are they result of being lesbian in a generally
homophobic society? What are the reproductive options for lesbians? How do end of life
issues differ for lesbians?
3) Gay and lesbian health (6'36 min) von Nurse TV Australia
Nurse TV is an Australian community television show made by nurses for nurses. Nurse TV aims
to educate the public about the role of the nurse in the 21st century.
4) Women's Health Nursing: Caring for Lesbian Patients (8'06 min)
An educational podcast produced by VCU (Virginia Commonwealth University, USA) students from the School of Nursing.
5) When did smoking become a part of us? (10'42min)
TLC of Minnesota is a grass-roots organization of citizens and agencies concerned
about tobacco use in LGBT communities and ways to reduce the harm that
tobacco causes our community. Our participation is voluntary and free of charge.
Die eingebundenen Videos sind auf youtube veröffentlicht.